The human factor significantly influences the successful implementation of technological innovations. Social acceptance, political support and a change in consumer behaviour are essential aspects of success. It is crucial to identify risks and opportunities beyond the technology early in order to design approaches to its successful and on-time launch.
Spilett new technologies supports the introduction of innovations through identifying the project-related social context, and collecting and analysing relevant data. Our social science research is always oriented towards the benefits for practical execution. We work with internationally recognised partner institutes and professional partners using best practice methods to develop optimal solutions.
- Research projects at the interface of life and innovation including acceptance and network analysis, user surveys and project evaluation
- Overall design and consulting for the research project
- Implementation of research and analysis of activities
- Management and coordination of research consortia
- Communication and discussion of research results within and outside innovation projects